Is your business based in Welwyn Hatfield? If so, we need your views. Please complete our short survey to help us achieve an environment in which businesses can thrive.

Pleasure boat licensing

Any person who wishes to be in charge of or navigate a pleasure boat/vessel for the purpose of letting it out for hire to members of the public and carrying passengers for hire must obtain a licence from the Local Authority.

Licensing images

Licences will not be issued to persons under 18 years of age. It is in the public interest that the authority must process your application before it can be granted.

For more information please contact Licensing.

Powered by GOSS iCM