Please be aware that some residents have reported receiving scam emails claiming to be about a 'Council Tax Refund'. A genuine notification will not ask you to click on a link within the email, and any email asking for personal details would come directly from a member of the Council Tax team with a welhat.gov.uk email address.
Please do not click on a link within, or submit any personal details in response to, an email which you suspect may not be genuine. If you require further clarification about an email please contact the Council Tax office on 01707 357000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more advice and information on fraudulent emails please visit the gov.uk website.
Council Tax Billing Information 2016-17
These leaflets are referred to or included with your Council Tax Bill for 2016-17.
- Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council Tax Information 2016-17 [1MB]
- Hertfordshire County Council Council Tax Information 2016-17 [91KB]
- Police and Crime Commissioner Information 2016-17 [575KB]
- Lee Valley and Environment Agency Precepting Information 2016-17 [128KB]
- Welwyn Parish Leaflet 2016-17 [344KB]
- Waste Disposal Guidance for Landlords [578KB]
These leaflets were included with or referred to on your Council Tax Bill 2015-16
- Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council - Council Tax Information 2015-16 [671KB]
- Hertfordshire County Council - Council Tax Information 2015/16 [118KB]
- Police and Crime Commissioner Information 2015-16 [2MB]
- Lee Valley and Environment Agency Precepting Information 2015-16 [129KB]
- Welwyn Parish Leaflet 2015-16 [337KB]