Information and FAQs about our garden waste collection service. Payments will open on 1 March.
Strategic Housing Forum
The forum consists of a range of agencies that meet twice yearly to consider changes and developments in legislation and the impact of these on the housing sector.
The Strategic Housing Forum provides an opportunity to:
- Consult on the council's housing strategy and related issues
- Notify all Registered Providers of proposed changes associated with housing
- Disseminate and exchange housing options and development best practice.
Agencies included in the forum are:
- Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
- Registered and Specialist Housing Providers
- Homeless groups and charities
- Local councils within Hertfordshire
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Welwyn Hatfield Tenants' Panel
- Other interested partners and organisations
If you want to know more, please contact Mr Jeremy Morton, Principal Housing Development Manager.
Tel: 01707 357723