We work with a range of housing providers to provide affordable homes.
The homes are let to applicants on our Housing Needs Register.
You can apply to be added to the register.
Local housing associations partners (also known as registered providers) are:
- Affinity Sutton
- Guinness Trust
- Hightown Praetorian and Churches
- Home Group
- Metropolitan Housing Group
- North Herts Homes
- Paradigm Housing
- Sanctuary Housing
- Welwyn Garden City Housing Association
Becoming a Housing Association Tenant
Tenancy strategy and policy
The Tenancy Strategy sets out the expectations for registered providers in the borough in formulating policies in relation to:
- The kinds of tenancies they grant and the circumstances in which they grant them and bring them to an end
- Where fixed term tenancies are used, the length of the fixed term
- Rent levels