This Code of Conduct applies to you whenever you are acting in your capacity as a member of Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council, including:
- at formal meetings of the Council, its Committees and Sub-Committees, its Cabinet and Cabinet Committees
- when acting as a representative of the authority
- in taking any decision as a Cabinet member or a Ward Councillor
- in discharging your functions as a ward Councillor
- at briefing meetings with officers
- at site visits and
- when corresponding with the authority other than in a private capacity.