European Parliamentary Election - Eastern Region

The European Parliamentary elections take place on Thursday 23 May 2019.

View European election details

Ministers of religious communities

If you are a Minister of Religion the owner of your home pays the Council Tax. This may be you if you are the owner.

A property that is unoccupied because it is being held for the future use of a Minister of Religion is exempt.

Members of a religious community are not counted if their main occupation is prayer, contemplation, education or the relief of suffering.

You need to complete an Icon for pdf Council Tax Discount Claim Form which is also available from the Council Tax office.