We aim to prevent homelessness wherever possible and work with a number of other agencies to do this.
Our team can give free and confidential advice if you have a housing problem, are homeless or are threatened with homelessness.
If you are likely to become homeless or feel you could be homeless in the future, please contact the Housing Options team as soon as possible to discuss your situation.
We will try to prevent your homelessness and advise you on the options available to you. If needed, we will put you into contact with other agencies that may be able to help you further.
- The Homelessness Reduction Act - Our responsibilities
- Helping those who are homeless
- Reporting homelessness concerns
- Rough sleepers
- Rent deposit scheme
- Threatened with losing your home
- Landlords - working with the council