You can report a noise nuisance if it is:

  • unreasonable
  • causes significant disturbance to you and your household
  • interferes with the enjoyment of your home

If the noise is from your neighbour we recommend you talk to them and try to resolve the issue between yourselves.

If it is not safe or appropriate to talk to them on this matter, or the nuisance continues, you can report it to us.

You can do this:

In order to fully investigate and resolve your noise complaint we may share your information with other relevant services and external agencies.

If you suspect noise is related to domestic violence, abuse of another person or a violent incident you must call the police on 999.

Report a noise nuisance online

You can report a noise nuisance online by using the button below.

Report a noise nuisance