Our customer first commitments set out what you can expect from us.
Be customer focused
- Listen to you
- Consider your views when designing our services
- Be friendly, helpful and polite
- Treat you fairly and with respect
- Only collect information about you for the purpose of delivering our services
- Protect the information you give us.
- Explain what services we provide and what to expect from them
- Explain things clearly and use plain language in our communication with you
- If there is something we cannot do for you, try to help you find someone who can.
- Provide different ways for you to get in touch with us
- Make our services available online where possible so you can use them at a time which suits you best
- Make sure you can speak to a member of our team if you prefer
- Make it easy for you to comment on our services.
- Try and resolve your enquiry the first time you contact us
- Tell you what will happen next, and by when
- Provide you with the correct information
- Apologise to you when we get things wrong and learn from our mistakes.
- Be honest and open about what we do
- Tell you how well we are performing
- Tell you what we are doing to improve.
Customer First Strategy
Our Customer Service Strategy for 2018-21 sets out how we intend to achieve our ambitions for delivering customer service excellence over the next three years and beyond.