What to do if you find needles or other drug taking equipment.

If needles, syringes, or other drugs equipment, are found then these should be reported to the Street Wardens, who will either collect these themselves, or arrange for Urbaser to collect. It is important for the wardens to be informed as they will monitor the areas to see if there is any further activity, liaising closely with the police.  

We advise that residents refrain from touching items such as needles, and if the items are particularly small, to provide clear instructions as to their location. 

The Street Wardens can be contacted either through the contact centre or by contacting a street warden directly.